Snow Day!!!
The news has been saying it, but I didn't believe it until Lily woke me up screaming at 5:30 AM and I peeked outside and saw all the white stuff on the ground...it finally snowed!! Woohoo!After breakfast, I bundled Lily up in her pink frou-frou best and out we went to enjoy the cold! Notice in this picture, you can see a boat in the background. That is Devin's other baby :)

She kept falling over in the snow, so her outfit was soaked within 10 minutes. I don't think she minded though, she was so happy to be able to explore!
Part of that exploration involved leaving Mommy in her dust. The kid practically RAN through the backyard!


Labels: Pictures
9 Comments:
At Thu Feb 01, 12:08:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Those are great! Look at that big smile on her face.
At Thu Feb 01, 01:51:00 PM 2007,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Snow is fun, isn't it?
At Thu Feb 01, 01:57:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
Wow, I didn't even know she was walking let alone running!! How fun is that :)
At Thu Feb 01, 02:16:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
I love her pink coat! Wish it would snow more, I think.
At Thu Feb 01, 02:56:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
Very cute :)
At Thu Feb 01, 03:53:00 PM 2007,
Rachel said…
So cute! Looks like she had a blast. :) I think you got more snow than we did.
At Thu Feb 01, 10:24:00 PM 2007,
MommyofTwo said…
It looks like she had so much fun! We did too. Can't wait to see you Saturday!
At Fri Feb 02, 10:49:00 AM 2007,
Amy said…
Look at those bright red cheeks. She looks so angelic.
Love the pink coat!
At Fri Feb 02, 02:01:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
She is so darn adorable!! How is it that y'all got snow and we didn't...no fair! We were waiting and waiting to get 5-6 inches like the news said, but nothing! Clive was very let down. I'm glad Lily had fun though! She is too cute! We can't wait to meet her in person!!
Leslie Call (I can't sign in today, so I had to do it under anonymous)
Post a Comment
<< Home