Monday, February 05, 2007

A Birthday and A Walk

On Saturday, Lily and I attended her friend, Banastre's, First Birthday Party. It was so cool to hang out with him and watch him scarf down his little cheesecake.


Lily and Banastre waving at eachother...
Lily really liked playing with all of his toys...

Today, since it was chilly but halfway nice outside, I let Lily walk around the backyard. Since our yard is totally uneven and covered in leaves and branches, she fell down a lot. She didn't seem to mind, though. She spent most of her time running away from me. I'm going to have to get that child a leash. And I'm totally not kidding. I couldn't let her play in the front yard because she kept trying to run out into the street. Good thing we have a big backyard (perks of living in the ghetto: property = super cheap), she got to run around and fall down without being close to traffic at all.


Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home