It's a Date!
Before we went to the party, we took the kiddos out to eat. Check out the cute pictures:


While they were playing together at the party, Lily kept lovingly stroking West's hair and then she planted a big kiss on his head. It's so cute, its like she knows that we've hooked them up. I've never seen her stroke anything so sweetly, not even the cats!
We didn't get any party pictures, but here's the kids pooped out in the back of Mary's car after our excursion:

They really are a precious couple.
Also, I'd like to direct everyone (especially in the Charlotte area) to Mary's page. Her family is sponsoring a blood drive in honor of her brother's 24th birthday. It's a wonderful cause and blood products are always in demand, so please come on out and donate! You can find details and directions on her page. Thanks!
Labels: Playdates
3 Comments:
At Fri Feb 09, 09:03:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
Lily and her beau are just adorable together, and I'm glad they had fun on their date!
At Sat Feb 10, 08:25:00 AM 2007,
Amy said…
What a cute date!
Do you think that you could wait for me to get out of class on Tuesday so that I can go to the blood donation center with you? I really want to give blood.
At Sat Feb 10, 09:12:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
They are such a cute couple! You'll have to show that last picture at their wedding.
Post a Comment
<< Home