One year ago...
I went into labor and spent the entire day having contractions while cleaning my house. I was getting ready to meet the greatest love of my life!
This picture was taken on my due date, February 11th 2006. That was one huge belly (ok, let's be honest, the entire body was huge, but the belly really stood out!)


This picture was taken on my due date, February 11th 2006. That was one huge belly (ok, let's be honest, the entire body was huge, but the belly really stood out!)

And one year later, this is my messy girl:

I can't believe that Lily's first birthday is tomorrow! This year just sped on by! The sad news is that Lily is very stuffy, so I'm afraid she'll be sick on her birthday. Keep your fingers crossed that she'll be better by her big party!
Labels: Updates
7 Comments:
At Tue Feb 13, 10:47:00 AM 2007,
Anonymous said…
Happy 1st Birthday, funny valentine!
smooches, Piper
At Tue Feb 13, 11:25:00 AM 2007,
Lew said…
Happy Birthday Lily!! We can't wait to meet you (although we are very sick right now too, so hopefully we're better by then). Have a wonderful day!!
At Tue Feb 13, 01:52:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Happy birthday, sweet girl! I can't believe she is a year old!
At Wed Feb 14, 08:18:00 AM 2007,
Amy said…
Happy Birthday Lilykins! Auntie Amy looooovvvvveeeesss you...
At Wed Feb 14, 08:25:00 AM 2007,
Avery & Hailey said…
Happy Birthday Miss Lily!
Love,
Avery
At Wed Feb 14, 10:34:00 AM 2007,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Happy Birthday Lilypie!
See you this weekend!
Love,
Andrew and His Mommy
At Wed Feb 14, 10:59:00 AM 2007,
CAGB said…
Happy birthday, Lily! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home