Pretty Pictures
These are courtesy of Neal and Jen and I LOVE the way they came out! These pictures were taken this weekend during a visit and Jen was nice enough to watch Lily while I ran some errands today (Jen, I'm in your eternal debt!). Lily loved playing with the dogs and exploring the house and also ate really well for Jen.
I still think Lily looks more like Jen than me -- but I definately can't be upset about that because Jen is so pretty :)


I still think Lily looks more like Jen than me -- but I definately can't be upset about that because Jen is so pretty :)
Labels: Pictures
5 Comments:
At Mon Feb 26, 07:53:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Awwww, I love that first picture! (But you are a goofball - Jen is pretty, of course, and so are you)!
And the last one of Lily and the flower - gorgeous! Did Neal take these? I need to get him to my house pronto and take some pictures of Sam.
At Mon Feb 26, 08:52:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
What beautiful pictures!
At Tue Feb 27, 03:49:00 PM 2007,
Avery & Hailey said…
What a pretty girl!!
At Wed Feb 28, 04:13:00 PM 2007,
Lew said…
Those are beautiful pictures! I love all of them. You gotta frame that last one.
At Thu Mar 01, 10:10:00 AM 2007,
CAGB said…
At the risk of being repetitive, you should really frame Lily and the Daffodil. :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home