Botanical Gardens
Lily has just not been herself lately at all. She is only napping sporadically in the car, whining A LOT, and being more shy in public than ever before. I took her to the doctor yesterday to make sure she wasn't sick and he couldn't find a reason for her fever, but thinks it may be viral or teething. I'm pretty sure that its teething though. On an interesting note, Lily weighed (with diaper on) 21 lbs and 6 ounces. Thats close to 2 lbs more since her one year appointment! Glad she's finally putting on some weight!
Lily and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed out with Amy to the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens. Lily loved the freedom of being able to run around and explore, so most of my pictures involve the back of her head. I think she was a little miffed that she couldn't climb in the fountains.


Labels: Out and About







4 Comments:
At Wed Mar 07, 08:05:00 PM 2007,
Rachel said…
I love that place, I was just thinking of it earlier. We looked at it for a possible wedding or portrait site when we were first thinking of ideas. Lily looks so pretty trooping all around there. I hope she's feeling better.
At Wed Mar 07, 08:25:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Lily looks gorgeous as ever! I love the picture of her with her finger in her mouth. She looks like she is really contemplating something!
At Thu Mar 08, 02:00:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
Alex's mind is like a sponge with experiences like that. I am so pleased that she is having them. About the finger in the mouth, she is contemplating something... she is thinking about that tooth that is digging out of her gums!
At Thu Mar 08, 02:30:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
Sorry about Lily's fever, but it looks like she forgot about it while she was at the Gardens!
Hope to see you two soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home