Full House!
Lily liked his "Tishies" (her way of saying Fish)

Lily helped by taking care of her baby doll and Kayden at the same time :)

Later, Sam and Leslie and my friend Debra and her 11 month old daughter, Christina, came over to play. Leslie got her baby-fix by snuggling with Kayden (she even changed his diaper!)while the big kids had fun in Lily's room.

After Debra and Christina left, we headed into the backyard to wear the kids out..er, I mean, let them play. I didn't get too many good shots because those munchkins are fast!

Sam was diggin' the stroller and showing Kayden how to drink out of a big boy cup.

After our walk, Leslie and I sat in the living room, feeding baby Kayden, while Lily and Sam went in her room to play. When we peeked in on them, we found the cutest thing EVER. They were playing -- politely! Lily was emptying her toy box, one toy at a time, and handing the toys to Sam, at which point they would tell eachtother "Thanks." Boy, did Leslie and I raise some polite kids or what?!
Please ignore the whispering on the video -- we were about to explode with laughter at the sheer cuteness of it all!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
5 Comments:
At Wed Mar 28, 06:18:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
You got such a great video of the 'Thanks' game! I can't tell which part is my favorite - the kids telling each other 'thanks,' or us trying to be quiet and whispering/laughing in the background.
Thanks for having us over! We had a great time.
At Wed Mar 28, 07:14:00 PM 2007,
Rudy said…
How cute are Lily and Sam together. They love each other! Loved the pics... did watching Kayden give you the baby bug at all?
At Wed Mar 28, 09:44:00 PM 2007,
Lew said…
I love her!!!
At Thu Mar 29, 09:54:00 AM 2007,
Rachel said…
That is the cutest thing ever. Such polite little people. :)
At Thu Mar 29, 10:23:00 AM 2007,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Too cute! I can't wait to see the Charhunt/Huntchar (like that for Charlotte and Huntersville) PSG members. They'll be lots of toys and fun stuff to play with at the party.
Post a Comment
<< Home