Some Videos
Lily had fun "driving" the boat on Sunday -- her favorite part was the horn!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Today, at our friend Marissa's house, I finally was able to record her current animal sounds.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Lily now says "Please" and "Thank You" appropriately. When that little baby pauses in her tantrum to look up at me with those angelic blue eyes and says "Pees?" -- I can't help myself. I give in. Every. Time.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Today, at our friend Marissa's house, I finally was able to record her current animal sounds.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Lily now says "Please" and "Thank You" appropriately. When that little baby pauses in her tantrum to look up at me with those angelic blue eyes and says "Pees?" -- I can't help myself. I give in. Every. Time.
1 Comments:
At Tue Mar 27, 09:01:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Oh! I love it! What a cute little boater. :) And she is so smart! She really knows her animal sounds!
(I love the look Marissa's baby is giving her in the last shot on video).
Post a Comment
<< Home