Baby Love
Just some pics to remind myself later how awesome it was to have Lily be so excited about Colin. She talks to him, asks questions about how (and when) he's gonna "come out". Today she asked me if he was wearing clothes in there. I had to tell her no, but we have plenty of clothes for him when comes out. Its so funny to watch her mind work. She was slightly upset yesterday at bathtime that my belly button is so flat. She told me that it doesn't have a "hole." I told her it would be back eventually...I hope!
Little hands, big belly

27 Weeks
2 Comments:
At Fri Nov 14, 09:06:00 PM 2008,
CAGB said…
Wow, your belly is really smooth. It doesn't look as stretched and demolished at mine right here. Good work! I hope you're feeling great. :o)
At Sat Nov 15, 08:27:00 AM 2008,
Anonymous said…
So sweet!
Post a Comment
<< Home