The first three pics were taken by my motherinlaw when she kept the kiddos last month so Devin and I could take an early anniversary trip to the outerbanks. I have decided that my kids are at the perfect ages right now.
Colin is close to potty training. If you leave him bottomless, he can use the bathroom on his own without prompting, but the minute he's wearing clothes or a diaper, he uses that instead. I know people feel pressure to rush this, but I don't. It'll happen in its own time.
As for Lily, she is really enjoying kindergarten. She stays on "green" at school each day, does her homework at night and is making new friends each day. She even bought her lunch for the first time today (I've been an avid packer thus far, but today I was not up to making lunch this morning).



Colin is close to potty training. If you leave him bottomless, he can use the bathroom on his own without prompting, but the minute he's wearing clothes or a diaper, he uses that instead. I know people feel pressure to rush this, but I don't. It'll happen in its own time.
As for Lily, she is really enjoying kindergarten. She stays on "green" at school each day, does her homework at night and is making new friends each day. She even bought her lunch for the first time today (I've been an avid packer thus far, but today I was not up to making lunch this morning).



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home