2012 has arrived!
So, I know its highly unlikely, but I am gonna attempt to fulfill my new year's resolutions this year:
1 - Blog More
2 - Take more pictures of my own kids
3 - Spend less time on the computer
4 - Lose weight
5 - maintain my house better
Doesn't really sound feasible, but I think an honest attempt is necessary!
Christmas was great this year! My Mom and sister were in Germany for the holidays, so it was just our little family, Devin's parents and sister and later, my brother, for Christmas morning. I can't get the pictures in order, so you'll have to excuse me. Blogger is not my friend.
This was our morning view! Other than the Santa haul, I bought most everyone gifts from small companies this year, including several shops on Etsy and cute boutiques in downtown Belmont. I find that I do a better job shopping at cute, creative stores than Wally World. Unless I'm shopping for kids under 6 who watch too much tv.
Lily at my Dad's on Christmas Day (Xmas Part Deux)
Colin rocking a green sweater in front of a vintage Santa at Dad's
Christmas morning at our house -- Lily holding her mini pillow pet and all the other stuff she saw on Tv and just HAD TO HAVE. Colin was excited about the Ikea dragon in the corner that I'd bought for him a week earlier (that he picked out) and I set it out with his Santa stuff. Why spend a lot of money when you can give a kid a $2.99 stuffed swedish toy??
This was taken before Christmas -- these are the Sr Babies!

New Year's Eve (Devin's Bday) started out at Cowfish (restaurant) waiting in line, but after about 30ish minutes, we bailed and went to a yummy Italian restaurant down the road. Yum, totally worth it!

So this is our dog we got at Thanksgiving. I have (through extensive googling, which is practically an expert's stamp of approval, right?) come to the conclusion that he is a catahula cur (breed). His name is Reno, he is the former dog of a good friend from high school. So far, we've decided that Reno likes to eat plastic toys, wax candles, soap wrappers, poop diapers and anything the kids are eating for dinner. He also likes to find ways to get out of our fence and meet us at the front door to be let back in. He doesn't mind bathtime, a 30 lb kid sitting on him pretending he's a pony, someone squeezing his neck and cutting into his trachea in an attempt at a hug and is also apparently a picky eater (unless you're a kid's dinner). We love him!
1 - Blog More
2 - Take more pictures of my own kids
3 - Spend less time on the computer
4 - Lose weight
5 - maintain my house better
Doesn't really sound feasible, but I think an honest attempt is necessary!
Christmas was great this year! My Mom and sister were in Germany for the holidays, so it was just our little family, Devin's parents and sister and later, my brother, for Christmas morning. I can't get the pictures in order, so you'll have to excuse me. Blogger is not my friend.
This was our morning view! Other than the Santa haul, I bought most everyone gifts from small companies this year, including several shops on Etsy and cute boutiques in downtown Belmont. I find that I do a better job shopping at cute, creative stores than Wally World. Unless I'm shopping for kids under 6 who watch too much tv.
Lily at my Dad's on Christmas Day (Xmas Part Deux)
New Year's Eve (Devin's Bday) started out at Cowfish (restaurant) waiting in line, but after about 30ish minutes, we bailed and went to a yummy Italian restaurant down the road. Yum, totally worth it!
So this is our dog we got at Thanksgiving. I have (through extensive googling, which is practically an expert's stamp of approval, right?) come to the conclusion that he is a catahula cur (breed). His name is Reno, he is the former dog of a good friend from high school. So far, we've decided that Reno likes to eat plastic toys, wax candles, soap wrappers, poop diapers and anything the kids are eating for dinner. He also likes to find ways to get out of our fence and meet us at the front door to be let back in. He doesn't mind bathtime, a 30 lb kid sitting on him pretending he's a pony, someone squeezing his neck and cutting into his trachea in an attempt at a hug and is also apparently a picky eater (unless you're a kid's dinner). We love him!
3 Comments:
At Wed Jan 04, 09:26:00 AM 2012,
Rumour Miller said…
Can you believe our babies will be 6 soon? Crazy.
At Fri Jan 06, 08:55:00 AM 2012,
Unknown said…
Reno is cute and sounds just like Jade. Make sure he doesn't get out and get loose. We learned the hard way that it costs a lot of money to have animal control pick up your dog. Christmas looked splendid too :)
At Sat Jan 21, 03:41:00 PM 2012,
Leslie said…
Great pictures, as always! I love the one of the Senior Babies!
Post a Comment
<< Home