Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sooo keeping this thing up to date...

isn't working so well now, is it? I just wanted to jot down a few things to note.


Colin is potty trained now, but there's still an adventure everyday!

1 - Colin told me he made an instrument. He put a bucket upside down in the toilet and peed on it and it made a neat sound.

2 - "Colin, did you just pee on the porch?! That's gross, buddy. I don't care if you pee on the grass, or mulch, or a tree, but please don't pee on the porch"
"But can I pee on da mailbox?"

3- While I was wiping him, he gave me a full Rorschach interpretation of his contribution to the potty, complete with sound effects ("like a bird, flying high in a green sky, saying tweet tweet!")

Lily continues to do great in Kindy, she tested at a first grade level recently in reading!

1 - Lily rode her scooter to her friend's house a few blocks away and then called me on the phone to let me know she got there safely. She's growing up!

2 - Mother of the year over here! Lily got her finger stuck in a wooden train track thing. I couldn't use soap and water because I thought it would make the wood swell. Solution? Personal lubricant. It worked!

3 - Lily was Student Of The Month at school, where she was honored with a pizza party. She was nominated by her classmates for honesty! Super proud mama moment!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home