Friday, May 19, 2006

Exersaucer Time


So, the other day, I convinced the daycare to let Lily go in the Exersaucer for the first time. Their main requirement is head control, which usually becomes very stable at 4 months, and since Lily just turned 3 months, they weren't putting her in anything that required head control. I just felt so bad that she's basically moved from the bouncy seat to the play mat all day, so I stuck her in the Exersaucer on lunch break so she could show them her stuff. She loved it! She's still pretty short and her legs barely touch the ground on the lowest setting, so she won't be hopping around very soon, but you could tell she liked being upright.

Today, I stopped in for lunch and snapped a few pictures of her enjoying the Exersaucer. Aside from actually playing with the toys, her favorite thing to do in the Exersaucer is to eat the seat. It must be very yummy from all the other baby drool and who knows what else.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home