Groovy Baby
Lily turned 13 weeks old today (and as of the 14th, is officially 3 months old). She is also dealing with her very first cold. Poor Lily has had to spend most of the last two nights sleeping in her swing, because she can breathe better upright than laying down in her bassinett. Not that she minds, she could live in her swing, but I miss having her right next to the bed. Our room is too small to fit the swing and the bassinett (not to mention our own furniture), so I pulled the swing into the hallway right outside the bedroom door. Mind you, the hallway is all of 6 feet away from my bed...but it feels like a mile at night! Can you imagine how insane I'll be when she starts sleeping in her own room?
My poor baby is so congested and stuffy, it's so sad. I guess a sick baby is just one of the many joys of daycare. Luckily, Devin has a family full of healthcare professionals who help me to not freak out over every cough and ball of snot :)

Don't you love the outfit? She got a lot of attention at school today for it -- but at least she was easy to spot on the daycare-cam!
5 Comments:
At Tue May 16, 07:20:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
My Granddaughter is just adorable and I love the outfit!!!!!
MoM
At Wed May 17, 10:05:00 AM 2006,
Rachel said…
I want an outfit like that for DiMei. Where did you get it? So cute!
At Wed May 17, 11:18:00 AM 2006,
Amy said…
I really just cannot believe that she is already 3 months old. I hope that she is feeling better soon!
At Wed May 17, 05:24:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Such a wonderful mommy! You take care of Lily so well. She is lucky to have a mom like you, especially when she is not feeling so well.
At Thu May 18, 11:31:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
looks like a hippie baby :)
Post a Comment
<< Home