Sunday, April 30, 2006

Picture Time!

Yes, I admit it. I torture my baby...with a constant barrage of pictures, that is! Now I seemed to have gotten even worse, because now I even dress her up in funny outfits specifically to take the pictures. I just can't help myself.

Mom and Katie Lietzke came over today to assist in Lily's practice for America's Next Top Model, here's how it went:

The runaway cheetah from the local zoo has been aprehended, she offered no resistance (yes, Devin is rolling his eyes at me).


"Mom, please tell me, for the love of God -- why?!"



Before the sneeze...


"Daddy, why on earth are you looking at me so wierd?"



This is why I think she might be starting to teethe:

4 Comments:

  • At Sun Apr 30, 03:55:00 PM 2006, Blogger Amy said…

    In the first one she looks like she is about to pounce on her prey. So freakin cute!

     
  • At Sun Apr 30, 04:32:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
    sucks i missed that one!
    and i know now you wish you would of bought that chicken outfit! dont lie. you know you want it now!

     
  • At Mon May 01, 08:02:00 AM 2006, Blogger Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…

    Hey Lora,
    Amy here, Rachel's friend. I have a chicken outfit that Andrew wore for Halloween. It is quite a cute costume and I'm sure Lily will look as cute as Andrew did in it. Next time Rachel goes to Charlotte I'll have her bring it by.

    Take care,
    Amy & Andrew

     
  • At Mon May 01, 09:56:00 AM 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    AHHHH! SO CUTE! I agree with what Amy said about the first picture - you need to blow that up and frame it. I love it! Don't feel bad - I dressed Sam up as a pumpkin for his first Halloween and nearly had a heart attack from the cuteness. New mommies are definitely allowed to dress their babies up in cute outfits.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home