Tuesday, April 25, 2006

10 Weeks Old!!



Okay, I know I say this every week, but how on earth did time go by that quickly?! Also, how is it possible for someone to grow that much in only 2 1/2 months?

Lily is still doing well in daycare, although I miss her terribly while I'm at work. Yes, I admit, I spend quite a bit of time during my work hours, staring at her on the daycare's website. There's another little blonde girl in there (who's actually 5 months old), but from a distance they look remarkably the same. Her mother and I joke that little Lauren and Lily are eachother's stunt doubles (although Lauren can lay on her tummy, go in the jumperoo and roll over -- so technically she's the stunt one).

Here are Lily's 10 week pictures. She just loves this bouncer. This one is a hand-me-down from our friend, Eve, and Lily loves the bright colors on the toys that hang from the bar. She spends lots of time "talking" with those toys! We keep our pink bouncer in another room, so basically, she has furniture in every room. You'd be surprised how many different, expensive things it takes to entertain someone so small :)


Lily with her "aunt" Dena, one of my best friends!

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Apr 26, 05:43:00 AM 2006, Blogger Amy said…

    Awww, those pictures are so cute. Tell me that we are going to get to see her again before she is all grown up... We miss you guys!

     
  • At Fri Apr 28, 01:28:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can not believe how big she is either!! I can't wait to hold her!! Auntie Tina will be there soon Lily!! Less than two weeks now!! I'm am starving for some good ole Cakalacky (sp?)sunshine!!!! Love you babe, I'm glad work is working out for ya! SEE YOU SOON :) :) :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home