8 Weeks Old
This first picture was taken in the hospital. Lily wore this outfit home from the hospital and it was a gift from Devin's mom. It's hard to see in the photo, but it fit her more like a gown because her legs were so short. The second picture was taken the other day and now she fills that little outfit out very well.

Developmentally, she has changed so much too. She used to stare aimlessly when we put her in her bouncer chair and now she kicks and "talks" to her toys. She interacts well with people too. We spent maybe half an hour or so last night "talking." She coos and smiles and looks me right in the eye. I have a feeling that she's gonna be like me, a tad on the wordy side.
Here is Lily, at exactly 8 weeks, with her Daddy. I swear she gives him the biggest smiles. Admittedly, he does make much more fun noises than I do. He let me 'sleep in' on Sunday morning, but I couldn't sleep a wink because all I heard reverberating across the house was "Liiilllllyyyy-pah!" in his falsetto voice. It cracks her up everytime.

I am trying to pack in as much quality time as possible with Lily during these last few days. I'm gonna be so heartbroken to go back to work! I am planning on dressing Miss Lily up and taking pictures with the Easter Bunny today. Also, Lily has her two month doctor appointment tomorrow to get her shots and I'm absolutely dreading it. Wish us luck!
2 Comments:
At Wed Apr 12, 07:19:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
She has gotten so big! The first shots are really hard and leaving her is going to be tough, but you will make it through. It really makes you want to hold on to those years, and then they get bigger, and they talk back, and get into trouble... I don't have to tell you the rest. Lora, you make me miss the baby years.
At Thu Apr 13, 06:44:00 AM 2006,
Rachel said…
Shots get to be no big deal. The first ones are deffinitely the hardest (for you more than for her). Just remember a little Tylonol before and most likely she will have forgotten about it by the time she gets home. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home