Tuesday, March 28, 2006

6 Weeks!


Sorry for the delayed posting...I lost my camera~! I took Lily to visit her great-grandparents this weekend (my Dad's parents) and then we went to visit GrandDan (Dev's Dad) at his work in the ER of the hospital in Lancaster. Somewhere in our travels, I had lost track of the camera. Lucky for me, someone nice at the ER laid it in Dan's box at work (thank you mystery angel!). Now that I have it back, I can further torture my unsuspecting offspring with it!

In other news, I had my 6 week OB postpartum check-up today. In case anyone is wondering, my Doctor patted himself on the back for his amazing sewing talents. This means that I can resume normal "activity." My mom is convinced that I will be pregnant again in the next year. I told her that abstinance is a fool-proof method of birth control. She does not believe me.

Also, please send good thoughts and prayers to both the Netta/Starnes and the Cox/Llewellyn families. They are each struggling with recurring illnesses and we wish them the very best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home