Weekend at Grandma's
This weekend, Lily and I spent most of our time at my mom's house. Mothers are great, aren't they? She insists on feeding the baby, changing poopy diapers, taking her on walks, watching her so I can take a bath, and to top it all off, mom even made a healthy and yummy dinner. No one can spoil a new mom like her own mother.
Lily even got in on the action because she took a relaxing bath at Grandma's too. I still cannot get over how much she loves the bathtub. She just looks around, all wide-eyed, and kicks her little legs. I have to wonder if it reminds her of the womb.
Lily even got in on the action because she took a relaxing bath at Grandma's too. I still cannot get over how much she loves the bathtub. She just looks around, all wide-eyed, and kicks her little legs. I have to wonder if it reminds her of the womb.
Here we are on our walk around the neighborhood. It feels so nice to be able to fit into jeans and wear high heels again. It wasn't too long ago that I could not slip these shoes on over my toes because my feet were so swollen!

Fun with the Boppy Pillow!

All that relaxing can really wear a girl out!

3 Comments:
At Mon Mar 13, 12:28:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
hehe, I bet tante irmgard did a great job!!
At Mon Mar 13, 05:31:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
I LOVE that picture of her in the tub! She has such an expression. And it looks like she is smiling in the other picture!
At Tue Mar 14, 02:23:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
You both look AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see you guys!! I will be down May 11th-15th!!! I just booked my ticket this morning! So you'll be able to find me laying out by the pool @ Neva's place!! I plan on soaking up as much sun as possible while I'm down there!! And soaking up as much LILY as I can get! Love you!! Can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home