Big Day!
After a quick lunch, we headed up to Huntersville to visit Aunt Leslie and Mr Sam! We had a great time visiting and chatting. Poor Sam didn't know what to make of Lily. I think he thought she was just a REALLY loud toy. In this pic, she is crying and Sam is looking at her like she has two heads!

Then, Leslie and I took the babies for a stroll around the neighborhood. The weather couldn't have been more perfect and both the kids seemed to enjoy the fresh air! Below is a picture of Leslie taking a picture of me taking a picture of her....makes perfect sense, right?

I feel so lucky and honored that Leslie has agreed to watch Lily for me when I go back to work in April. I mean, really, who better than Super Mommy Netta to care for my precious girl? Its such a relief to have someone I know well and trust wholeheartedly watch my baby. I think Lily and Sam are gonna be great buddies (and maybe even get married one day! hmm...Lily Netta sounds nice!).

I took this pic of Lily last week in her bouncer. Her facial expression says it all "Mommy, I am very hungry and putting me in the bouncer will not make me stop crying long enough for you to warm up my bottle. " This face was followed by a gut-wrenching wail and I quickly ran to heat up her bottle. Babies are very impatient with mommies who take pictures instead of feeding them immediately :)
4 Comments:
At Fri Mar 10, 06:58:00 PM 2006,
Rachel said…
I love Sam's face in the picture of Leslie taking a picture of you. He seems confused at my these two adults are being so silly. He just doesn't realize what having babies does to you. :)
At Fri Mar 10, 06:59:00 PM 2006,
Rachel said…
That was supposed to be 'at why' not 'at my'. Sorry.
At Fri Mar 10, 08:15:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
First of all, let me squash that myth - there is no such thing as Super Mommy Netta!
Second of all, we loved having you over! Next time, we are coming to your place. I think Sam was pretty enamored with Lily.
At Fri Mar 10, 08:16:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
I find all of your posts thoroughly entertaining, but especially this one. Classic!
Post a Comment
<< Home