Sunday, March 19, 2006

BIG weekend!

Okay, both Lily and I are completely and totally exhausted. Not only did she wake up both days this weekend at 4 AM and not go back to sleep, but we also had lots of social events to attend. It will take us all week to recuperate from this~!

Here we are on Saturday afternoon at our friend Jesse's 1st birthday party. The picture below is of Jesse enjoying his first birthday cake (mmm, yummy!) :


On Sunday, we attended Sam Netta's Christening. It was so much fun because I got to hang out with my high school friends, not to mention that little Sam was so darn cute! Here is Sam in his anique gown being blessed into the church. The picture below it is of Lily with all her Senior Women Aunties (yes, I did steal this pic from Leslie's page) :


Finally, our last stop on Sunday was a babyshower for Allison, who is due with twins the end of May. Here is a picture of Allison around 30 weeks pregnant. I must point out that, despite her abundant size, she has no stretch marks...lucky!


The weekend is winding down and my eyelids are drooping shut. It was so great to spend so much time with people that we love, but maybe next time, we'll space those visits out more. Sleep deprivation is finally setting in. This last picture is Lily in her bassinet on Sunday morning, talking and smiling animatedly at the dolly her Daddy bought her. (Note: Please disregard the spit up on the blanket...I will have to Photoshop that out someday -- when I'm not deleriously tired).

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home