Spa Treatment!
Today, Lily took a lovely bath again. We used our Burt's Bees Products for added luxury (thanks Mary!) and then Lily got to use her new bathrobe for the first time. The bathrobe is a present from one of her great-aunt's and I just love it!
6 Comments:
At Wed Mar 15, 12:18:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
oh lora, she's freakin cute!!!
At Wed Mar 15, 01:04:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
That robe is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
At Wed Mar 15, 02:03:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Oh my gosh! That is too cute! Add Lily to my list of children I want to eat.
At Wed Mar 15, 04:47:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
What a great picture! She could be a baby model, look at the way she is working that camera.
And Leslie, you sound like the wolf in the forest waiting for Little Red Riding Hood to come along so you can eat her. "Add Lily to my list of children I want to eat". Ha! ;)
At Wed Mar 15, 07:49:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Well, she looks absolutely delicious! And Lily may weigh a lot, but look at those tiny little legs! Already she has modelesque legs.
At Wed Mar 15, 08:45:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
I keep on coming back to your blog just to look at this picture. She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home