Visitors!
Today has been a busy day! Lily and I had lots of great visitors. Mary, Caiti and Olaf all came over to hang out. My achy arms got a break while the girls held her (Olaf refrained from holding her just yet). He kept warning Caiti not to let Lily's head fall off (don't worry, Caiti had it well under control).
It was cool having visitors, it gave me a great reason to clean my bathroom and make my bed. Yay! Soon, Mary's gonna be a mom and I'm so excited to meet little Westbrook. I've forgotten a lot arleady about the discomforts of pregnancy, but seeing her struggle to move around is a quick reminder. It already seems like years ago, not just a few weeks. I can't wait til our babies can play together!
It was cool having visitors, it gave me a great reason to clean my bathroom and make my bed. Yay! Soon, Mary's gonna be a mom and I'm so excited to meet little Westbrook. I've forgotten a lot arleady about the discomforts of pregnancy, but seeing her struggle to move around is a quick reminder. It already seems like years ago, not just a few weeks. I can't wait til our babies can play together!
Aunt Caiti holding the little frog baby!

While Mary was holding Lily, little West was kicking them both. I guess he isn't ready to share his mommy with another baby yet!

And now she's tuckered out from all those visitors. Look, she even poses in her sleep!
3 Comments:
At Thu Mar 16, 06:46:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
Mary looks like she is ready to be a mommy. Oh, and Caiti, maybe you will be next. Everyone is having children!
At Thu Mar 16, 06:46:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
Mary looks like she is ready to be a mommy. Oh, and Caiti, maybe you will be next. Everyone is having children!
At Fri Mar 17, 09:20:00 AM 2006,
M said…
I am going to pretend that Lily is the size of a mini beanie baby so I don't have to feel so huge.
Post a Comment
<< Home