Carrying the baby...
I have recently discovered the joys of carriers and slings!
This one is like a pouch that she lays sideways in. I think it reminds her of the womb because its dark and cozy. This sling hurts my shoulders more, but its easy to get her in and out of. I feel like a kangaroo!


This one is like a pouch that she lays sideways in. I think it reminds her of the womb because its dark and cozy. This sling hurts my shoulders more, but its easy to get her in and out of. I feel like a kangaroo!


This one is an upright carrier-thingie (yes, that's the technical term). She likes this too, but it has 40 million little snaps and clips, so its a pain to get on and off.


I am finally able to move around the house, holding my baby, but have full use of my hands. However, both of these remind me of being pregnant again because the baby is on your tummy, you can't bend over, and you still get kicked in the stomach. At least I don't have to worry about the swelling and constant peeing though!
1 Comments:
At Fri Mar 17, 04:38:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
It looks like Lily has a sweet ride. Can I find someone to carry me around all day?
Post a Comment
<< Home