Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Favorite Picture


Since I take about 400 pictures of Lily daily, I have amassed quite a collection. However, to me, this one takes the cake! Last night, after a romantic dinner (with a sleeping baby in tow), Devin snapped this picture of Lily smiling at him. What can I say, she's clearly a Daddy's girl!

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Apr 05, 05:57:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful smile. I can't wait to see it in person. Hope you had a great birthday. Love you!

     
  • At Thu Apr 06, 07:36:00 AM 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    Oh my goodness! That is absolutely beautiful! What a gorgeous little girl. Makes me want to give Sam a little sister! I think Lily will make a great dessert after I feast on Sam and Kirby. Just you wait, Mary. I am sure I will want to eat Westbrook, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home