Rocker Baby pics
Yes, I am mean. I know this. Since Heather gave me all these cute, fun clothes and babies grow at an alarming rate, this means Lily has to model them all. I have to note that she is a willing participant in this torture -- she's as happy as a clam no matter how funny the outfit is.
Meoowww!
Doesn't she look like she's break-dancing? She is actually trying to flip over, but she just can't make it too far yet :0 Also, you can't see it, but the devil sweatsuit actually has a tail too~!
Devin was taking pictures in the car, on the way home from dinner last night. He put his big sunglasses on her tiny face and I guess she liked it! Check out her little tounge!
2 Comments:
At Sun May 21, 12:32:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
She doesn't seem to be tortured at all, maybe she will be a model one day. How is she feeling?
At Tue May 23, 09:38:00 AM 2006,
Leslie said…
She looks so pretty and sweet in her kitty-cat outfit! Is she feeling better? Like Amy said, her ear infection doesn't seem to be bothering her!
Post a Comment
<< Home