Thursday, July 06, 2006

Action Shot

Lily finally figured out how to bounce in her jumper. Witness the adorableness:

All that jumping quickly translates into exhaustion, hence the following picture:


Today was the first day that Lily ate cereal at school. It was also the first day she took a 2 hour and 40 minute nap. Coincidence? I think not.

Lily is definately having a lot more fun at school. She naps more often (even if in small increments) and is able to play for a while by herself without fussing. She was the youngest in her class for a long time and then just recently, two new tiny babies have started and it amazes me that Lily was that size just a few months ago! Having her at daycare is hard for me, but I've made peace with my decision to go back to work and financially, it is our best option right now.

In other completely unrelated news, I took Lily to the pediatrician today because I thought she may be coming down with another ear infection. The doctor confirmed that she had fluid in her ears, but no infection as of yet, and she thinks it might be from teething. Lily is definately on the path to getting teeth. This week, Devin gave her a frozen gel teething toy and she actually growled while she was biting it. Did I give birth to a puppy or a baby? Also, I have to note that Lily weighed (with clothes & diaper on) a hefty 15 lbs 13 ounces. The little porker :)

5 Comments:

  • At Fri Jul 07, 10:18:00 AM 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    Jump, Lily, jump! Work those leg muscles! I can't wait to see her in the jumper tomorrow.

     
  • At Fri Jul 07, 10:23:00 AM 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    Oh, and just to warn you....Sam was around 16 pounds at his 4 month visit, and you know he is now eating everything in sight. Just to let you know that may be coming for Lily!

    I hope she is feeling better. I think you're right on about the teething. Sam started teething in November, and by the end of December his two bottom teeth came in.

     
  • At Fri Jul 07, 08:08:00 PM 2006, Blogger Amy said…

    I just loved the videos of Lily in her jumper. I can't believe how strong she is!

    We are going to have a fun little weekend. I can get my Lora and Lily fix.

     
  • At Sat Jul 08, 03:09:00 PM 2006, Blogger Richards' said…

    She looks so happy in her jonny jumper... I have one.... but I am not sure how Gabby will do...

    Gwyn (bz)

     
  • At Thu Jul 13, 06:39:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just found your blog and had to comment on what a cutie pie Lily pie is!!! I just want to kiss her! Congrats. I loed her birth pics too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home