Hanging Out

On Saurday, Lily and I went to visit Caiti for some birthday buddy girly time. Lily had a lot of fun showing off to Aunt Caiti. Here is her new trick in three easy steps:
Step 1. Grab feet and open mouth

Step 2. Stretch legs as far as humanly possible

Step 3. Insert feet into mouth and enjoy!

Aaah, the simple joys of being a baby! Lily managed to pee on various things, spit up something vaguely resembling curdled milk, drool like Pavlov's dogs, and have a few runny noses, all in a few hours time. Thanks, Caiti, sorry about the mess :)
Elizabeth and John stopped by later to bring Oreo milkshakes & fries and hang out with us. Yum! Later on, while the girls and I sat on the porch and talked, John played with fussy Lily until she passed out. Then he wrapped her up like a baby burrito in her blankie, where she stayed asleep until I woke her up to leave (mean Mommy). So, um, John, do you charge by the hour? We will need you to stop by every day at naptime!
Here is Lily snuggling with her Aunt Caiti, who is also a Valentine's Baby!

Auntie Eliza plays with little Lily:

2 Comments:
At Sun Jun 25, 07:35:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Lily makes yoga/exercise/aerobics look like fun! AND she looks adorable doing it. I don't think it would be too cute if I (or any of us, for that matter) started munching on my feet, but Lily makes it look precious.
At Mon Jun 26, 06:21:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
Lora,
Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I spent a good part of my afternoon reading through your blog and admiring your beautiful Lily - she is breathtaking. I look forward to getting to know you better and actually "meeting" you at Meagan's upcoming bash.
Thanks again,
Beth
Post a Comment
<< Home