New Developments
Look at her go!
Most of Saturday was spent cleaning the house and then hanging out with Lily at home. She just loves her door jumper!

Saturday night, Lily and I went on a walk with my mom on the McAlpine Creek Greenway off Hwy 51. Lily was grouchy the whole way there and the minute we stepped in the woods, she perked right up. She spent the entire time staring at the trees above and sqealing with delight. I think she might turn out to be a hippy. This may explain my craving to listen to the Grateful Dead in my first trimester, my exhuberance for camping in my 2nd, and the desire to wear flowy skirts in the dead of winter in the third. Here is Lily after the walk...all that nature gazing must get exhausting!

On Sunday, we visiting an old Jr High friend of mine, Beth Norcom. She is now happily married with 2 kids of her own (Keegan, almost 5 and Claudia, 8 months). We took the kids to her neighborhood pool. I didn't manage to get any pics of Beth and her kids (I was scared having my camera so close to the pool!), but I'm sure we'll visit again soon. I felt sure Lily would love the pool, but I think she was a little overtired from all the excitement. She passed out in the stroller shortly after our swim!

Beth was also kind enough to loan us her Bumbo seat. This is made for little ones before they are able to sit up by themselves. Lily loves it, I think it makes her feel like a big girl!
And finally, check out the two loves of my life, having some Daddy-Baby time:

3 Comments:
At Mon Jun 05, 10:04:00 AM 2006,
Rachel said…
Wow, sounds like a great weekend. I haven't heard news on Beth in the longest time. I'm so glad she is doing well. You better get pictures next time. :)
At Mon Jun 05, 06:49:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
I tried to post this earlier, but I think the blogger is plotting against me.
First of all, I must see Lily in that adorable bathing suit. You guys will have to come swimming with us soon.
Also, you have been a hippie at heart since I have known you. I know that you must remember our early high school years. Just think, that will be Lily in 13 more years.
At Mon Jun 05, 08:15:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Look at her sitting in her Bumbo seat! She is just precious!
That is wonderful she is rolling over already. She is very strong!
Post a Comment
<< Home