Yes, more pictures
Last night, Lily and I attended my sister Melissa's final chorus concert at South Meck. Lily tried to sleep during most of the songs, but woke up after each one due to the raucus clapping. I think she really enjoyed the songs she managed to stay awake for. Its funny, but between my sister and me, I've gone to 8 years of chorus concerts and I know I'm gonna miss it so much! I think Lily will be a singer when she grows up, she already makes little sing-songy noises when she hears music she likes and her face gets lights up so bright when she hears me singing to her.
Here is Lily with her Aunt Melissa after the choir concert:
Here is Lily with her Aunt Melissa after the choir concert:

I have to include the following picture because I think its so cute, even if it's a little blurry. Doesn't she look like a model posing for some lip gloss ad or something? She looks like she is pondering some very deep stuff...too cute!

1 Comments:
At Sat May 27, 04:28:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
:D I love Lily!
Post a Comment
<< Home