Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lily Pictures

Mary's post of many pictures inspired me to chase Lily around all night with the camera. She is just the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on!

Check out the cuteness:


Look how high she gets that head up!

"Mom, what are you doing now?"


Look at the sweet little outfit! She is giving me the look that clearly states that she'd rather have a bottle at this moment than have her picture taken. One day, I'm sure she will appreciate all the pictures -- in the meantime, she will just have to suffer her looney mommy!

This upcoming weekend is gonna be a good one! Lily and I will be visiting Devin (while he's camping) at King's Mountain State Park on Saturday. Then, on Sunday, we are planning a walk in the park with Leslie & Sam and Mary & West -- senior babies galore! Monday, we'll rest up all day and get ready for another week. She's gonna get a lot of use out of her sun hat this weekend!

5 Comments:

  • At Thu May 25, 10:22:00 AM 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    Oh, too cute! I love all the outfits you dress her in - so feminine and pretty!

     
  • At Thu May 25, 10:33:00 AM 2006, Blogger M said…

    Looking forward to Sunday!!!

    Lily is so cute... she looks like she is about to take off crawling any second! Of course, it would be best for her to master the big turn over first:)

     
  • At Thu May 25, 10:34:00 AM 2006, Blogger M said…

    I forgot to say that she looks like such a super model sitting up on the couch like that!

     
  • At Thu May 25, 01:08:00 PM 2006, Blogger M said…

    I clearly need to get a life. I just wanted to say again how much I love the blue eyes picture on the previous post. THOSE EYES!!!! I hope you frame that picture!

     
  • At Thu May 25, 03:30:00 PM 2006, Blogger Amy said…

    Looks like Lily has inherited her aunt Melissa's red hair. I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday. We will have alot of fun in the mountins!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home