I can't help myself...
I have more pictures to post. Devin bought a motorcycle yesterday, of which he is supremely proud. Since we will be officially broke for a while, poor Devin has been relegated to granting my every wish. Ha!
Here are Lily and Daddy checking out the new bike:
Here are Lily and Daddy checking out the new bike:

Lily hates to smile for the camera. She has learned that everytime Mommy sticks the camera in her face, a red light followed by a bright white one is about to erupt. Here is one of the rare times we've caught a big smile on film.

3 Comments:
At Thu May 25, 08:12:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
TOO CUTE!! Oh, look at that huge grin. My heart melted when I saw it.
At Fri May 26, 09:32:00 AM 2006,
M said…
Hey Britney, get that baby a helmet!!!!! (kidding)
Love the smile!!!! Looking forward to Sunday!
At Fri May 26, 06:07:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
I love the smile. She must do that for me tomorrow!
Post a Comment
<< Home