Whew~! What A Weekend!
Saturday
This weekend has gone by so fast, I'm so glad tomorrow is Memorial Day so that we can have one more day to relax. On Saturday, my friend Amy accompanied Lily and I on a trip to Kings Mountain State Park where Devin was camping for the weekend.
This weekend has gone by so fast, I'm so glad tomorrow is Memorial Day so that we can have one more day to relax. On Saturday, my friend Amy accompanied Lily and I on a trip to Kings Mountain State Park where Devin was camping for the weekend.

Amy and Lily chllin' by the lake:

Lily got to try watermelon for the first time (don't worry, she just licked it)

And the obligatory naked shot...

1 Comments:
At Tue May 30, 07:29:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
I had so much fun hanging with you and Lily. It was good exercise. I really enjoyed our little excursion. Next time we have to go to my parents beach house, where there is air condition!
Post a Comment
<< Home