Saturday, May 27, 2006

Lily Rolled Over!!!

This may have been just a fluke, but she's been working on rolling over for quite some time. I just happened to be taking pictures of her tummy time and I got a wonderful surprise!

Before:

After:

3 Comments:

  • At Sat May 27, 05:49:00 PM 2006, Blogger M said…

    How cool that you were right there to get it on camera? She looks so proud of herself:)

     
  • At Sat May 27, 07:16:00 PM 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    AHH! I don't know why my comment didn't post, so I am trying this again:

    WAY TO GO, LILY! I love it when they reach new milestones. She does indeed look very impressed with herself, as she should! And no, it's not a fluke; Sam was the same age when he rolled over front to back.

    Looking forward to tomorrow!

     
  • At Sun May 28, 03:47:00 PM 2006, Blogger Amy said…

    I love that baby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home