Whew~! What a Weekend!
Despite the oppressive heat, Sunday was a lot of fun. I met up with Mary & newborn West and Leslie & Sam at Freedom Park. I think we were almost too cute, walking side-by-side with our respective babies...like Sex and the City...with strollers.
Isn't it amazing how fast children grow? Sam is coming up on 11 months, Lily is almost 15 weeks, and Westbrook is just 3 and a half weeks old. When you put them side by side, the difference is staggering.

Lily made sure to demonstrate her new talent of squealing like a injured kitten to Mary and Leslie. It's hard to take her cries seriously when she sqeaks like that :)
West proved that the Bugaboo stroller was indeed comfortable enough to sleep through the entire walk while remaining infinitely precious. I cannot get over how much he has grown in only a couple of weeks~! Mary is such a natural mommy, WB is a lucky boy!

Sam showed off his new talent: walking! Boy, you shoulda seen him go, he sure was fast. No doubt he'll be walking unassisted in no time! I have to note that Leslie looked like a super-model, which you can see in the pictures below.

Look at that sweet grin!

1 Comments:
At Tue May 30, 08:15:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Are you crazy?? SUPERMODEL?? Lora, you shouldn't lie on your blog....
I had such a good time! We really need to do it again. I'll remember the sunblock - in fact, I've already put it in my diaper bag so it is always there.
Post a Comment
<< Home