Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Congratulations Graduate!

Last night, Lily and I (sans Devin who is in Las Vegas on business) attended my *baby* sister's high school graduation! South Meck held its ceremony this year at the Bobcats Arena downtown -- which, I must say, was WAY better than Cricket Arena! Also attending the ceremony was my 15 year old *little* brother (he's 5'9") Derek and my parents and my Aunt Linda. It was very emotional to see my little sister walk across that stage. It seems like only yesterday she was 8 years old and I was making her do my chores!






Here is Lily before we left for the ceremony. This little outfit is a soft knit jumper with a matching hat. I couldn't resist putting the hat on for a little while at least! Doesn't it look SO sweet?!

One day, she'll hate me for dressing her up like a babydoll, but in the meantime, she will have to grin and bear it :)



The proud graduate walks down from the stage. Sorry its so blurry, its hard to take a good pic in an arena, while you are screaming to get the person's attention. I did the best I could!


Lily snuggles after the ceremony with the proud graduate! I was so proud of my baby. She didn't make a peep the whole time. She just sat there and chewed on her bib for an hour or so. At one point, her and the 8 month old baby boy sitting next to us were actually holding hands with eachother! It was too cute and over before I could grab the camera.

CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home