Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Old Friends


Today, I took Lily to the piercing parlor for the first time. No, she didn't want her navel pierced, we were there to visit my friend, Natalie. Natalie has been living in Wisconsin (the cheese state) for about a year now and is home for a bit, so she got to meet Lily for the first time today!

Since Natalie is very colorful (see picture below), Lily was very content to stare at her the entire time in wonderment.

I have been so exhausted all day; I can barely lift my head right now. Lily has decided that she would like to wake up every hour or so, lose her pacifier, and fuss until I lean over and give it back. This doesn't sound like it can interrupt one's sleep very much, but let me tell ya...it really can. Since we didn't sleep much this weekend (up every 4 hours to give tylenol), I was counting on catching up with my sleep last night. Didn't happen. So, we will try again for a little rest tonight. Sweet Dreams!

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Jun 21, 05:46:00 AM 2006, Blogger Amy said…

    Awww, Natalie! How is she doing, I really wanted to be able to see her while she is in town, but this week is just turning out to be a chaotic mess (I secretly like chaos).

    I love how Lily stares at her tatoos and hair. It is sooo friggin cute!

     
  • At Wed Jun 21, 10:38:00 AM 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    I think I remember your friend Natalie! Where would I have met her?

    I am so sorry you are exhausted. It would be so tiring to be up every single hour. Not to mention you've got a freshly vaccinated, feverish baby on your hands. I feel just as bad for you as I do for Lily! I hope you were able to get some sleep last night.

     
  • At Thu Jun 22, 09:24:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    natalie ! :) :) :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home