Thursday, July 20, 2006

For Post's Sake


I admit, I am not feeling overwhelmingly creative today. Maybe its midweek blues or maybe its just this stupid cold I have, but something is stopping my brain from functioning properly. I tried to take pictures of the baby that would inspire an "aw" or an "ooooh" or possibly a "wow" but I do believe I failed miserably. Note to self: chasing around a hungry 5 month old after they've awoken from their nap does not usually result in a fantabulous picture.

Lucky for you all, I have an adorable baby. Therefore, while the photography may indeed suck, she is still darling enough for an "Awwww." Go on, say it. You know you want to.

So, here is another picture of me harassing Lily...er, I mean, of Lily sitting upright, assisted by the handy boppy pillow.


Here is Lily's version of "Shock & Awe":

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home