Monday, April 02, 2007

In the Backyard...

It's a beautiful day and we've done nothing but relax all day, so Lily and I headed out to the backyard for some fresh air. Most of the pictures I got of her seemed to be of her back, as she was galavanting away from me, but I managed to snap a few good ones. I love the flowers in our backyard, Devin's grandmother planted them years ago and they bloom every spring.





Picking flowers...



We are so excited -- Devin is taking Lily and I to Asheville tomorrow night (we'll be back on Wednesday night) to celebrate my 27th birthday. I think its going to be a blast :)

5 Comments:

  • At Mon Apr 02, 03:36:00 PM 2007, Blogger Rudy said…

    What lovely flowers! And Lily looks beautiful as usual. You make me want a girl so I can play dress up! I am envious of all the cute girly clothes I see your child in!

     
  • At Mon Apr 02, 03:43:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so jealous of the nice warm weather pictures! It's been snowing here again... enough already! WE WANT SPRING!

     
  • At Mon Apr 02, 04:28:00 PM 2007, Blogger Leslie said…

    I agree with kmonkey! Lily is always dressed in such beautiful clothes.

    What an awesome birthday! A trip to Asheville sounds awesome. You deserve it!

     
  • At Mon Apr 02, 06:46:00 PM 2007, Blogger MommyofTwo said…

    Lily looks beautiful picking the flowers!!!

    I hope you have a wonderful birthday! A trip to Asheville sounds absolutely wonderful!

     
  • At Tue Apr 03, 02:36:00 AM 2007, Blogger CAGB said…

    Beautiful pictures, and happy birthday to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home