Hola Amigos :)
It was a very wet Memorial Day Weekend around here! On Friday, Lily and I joined Caiti at her apartment's pool for our first swim of the season. Of course, I forgot a swimsuit, so Lily had to swim in a shirt and a very full diaper. We found a pool chair just her size...

We spent Sunday on the boat on Lake Wylie with Amy and Brendon. Devin pulled everyone on the tube, which was so much fun. Brendon and I even took a turn on the tube together. While I was screaming that we were going to die, Brendon was telling me to "remain calm."



We spent Sunday on the boat on Lake Wylie with Amy and Brendon. Devin pulled everyone on the tube, which was so much fun. Brendon and I even took a turn on the tube together. While I was screaming that we were going to die, Brendon was telling me to "remain calm."
Here's Brendon watching his mom:
Lily loved having "Mamy" and "Ben-don" hang out with her for the day!
Don't lie -- I look hot in a lifejacket.
Also, Lily said her first sentence, when she's looking for things, she says "Where are you?" Actually, she kind of sings it. She walks around the house singing "Baabbyy, weh aaaahhh you?" Its so sweet!
Labels: Updates
5 Comments:
At Wed May 30, 05:17:00 PM 2007,
Amy said…
Yay, we had a blast on the boat with you guys!!! We definately have to go again soon. I love that pic of Lily asleep on me, it is soooo sweet. I love you guys;)
At Wed May 30, 09:19:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
Lily is so sweet and so smart! I miss her!
At Thu May 31, 06:00:00 AM 2007,
Leslie said…
Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I love the picture of Miss Lily in her pool chair.
At Sat Jun 02, 02:21:00 PM 2007,
Just the Sous Chef said…
I do think you look hot ... I am not sure it is the life-jacket (LOL) but the sun kissed, wind in your hair look is BEAUTIFUL on you!!! :)
-TK
At Sun Jun 03, 09:02:00 AM 2007,
Meagan said…
Aww, you all look great, I'm glad you all had fun, i had to work.
Post a Comment
<< Home