Friday, May 04, 2007

Lily and Leah Catherine

Lily and I spent some time with Leah Catherine and Beth this week, as we are all trying to figure out this cloth-diapering thing. It is definately more challenging than I thought, but its actually kind of fun. I know, I'm a dork. I'm not afraid to admit it.

Lily and Leah Catherine model Bum*Genius diapers

Leah Catherine is 10 weeks old -- time flies!



And my 14 and a half month old loved getting reaquainted with her old swing!

So, Lily finally got those long-awaited molars the other day (two on top). Since then, she's gone right back on schedule with sleeping through the night and napping as well as regaining her appetite and her sweet personality. The past two months or so really took their toll on me, as I've had to get up with her every night, but the last weeks has been brilliant! Hooray for sleep!

Her language explosion is still continuing at full blast. It seems like she learns a new word every day. This week, we've heard a lot of "Yucky," "Messy," "Bear," and "Giraffe." There are so many others, it'd be impossible to list them all.

I love this last picture, it melts my heart :)



Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At Fri May 04, 10:06:00 AM 2007, Blogger Amy said…

    OMG, that pic of Devin and Lily is absolutely precious;)

    I cannot believe how big Leah Catherine has gotten. I really can't wait to see her.

    I can't wait to see you and Lily either. I always have to get my weekly dose...

     
  • At Fri May 04, 11:19:00 AM 2007, Blogger Avery & Hailey said…

    Look at her precious curls! She's so cute!

     
  • At Fri May 04, 04:18:00 PM 2007, Blogger Rudy said…

    Those are some cute girls!!! ANd some cute cloth bootys! Love the last pic... SO SWEET! And cloth is fun :)

     
  • At Fri May 04, 06:05:00 PM 2007, Blogger Meagan said…

    Great Pics of the girls and Daddy and
    Lily. i'm glad the cloth diapers are fun, I used to practice w/ them on my dolls and they did awesome in them, ha ha. They have changed w/ the snaps and cool colors. i admire you both for doing the cloth thing, good luck and have fun.shak

     

Post a Comment

<< Home