We're Off!
Lily and I are heading off to Delaware with Devin's Dad today! We hope to stop in Washington, DC along the way! We'll be back in a few days with tons of pictures :)
I'm hoping that this will be what Lily looks like during the eight hour plus car ride...

3 Comments:
At Mon Apr 09, 11:57:00 AM 2007,
CAGB said…
Have a great time! And, enjoy my neck of the woods (MD/DC) on your drive through.
:o)
At Mon Apr 09, 02:06:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
Hope your trip goes well! Hope to see you when you get back!
At Tue Apr 10, 07:01:00 AM 2007,
Leslie said…
I am such a dork. I don't know why I still check your blog when I KNOW you are out of town and can't update. Do you mind having such a dorky friend?
Post a Comment
<< Home