Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Girlio Gathering

I apologize for the slacking, Lily and I only have been suffering from a mild cold this week. Lily has also been suffering from a severe case of separation anxiety -- which is driving Mommy slighly insane. I promise to do better :)

The Girlios got together for a meal at TGI*Fridays. It was the first time we've had all the babies in the same place at the same time.

Jen visits with the littlest Senior Women offspring, Bennett


Watch out West, Kirby is makin' a move on your gal!


Or wait, is Sam making a move?



Westbrook finds a new BFF


I love Wade's face in this one...



Okay, I have more pictures, but I'm posting from my Mom's -- I will try to add to this soon! Girls, I definately think we need to do this more often. Lily had so much fun with her Aunties and it gave Mommy a much-needed break from the needy baby.

Okay, here are more pics:


Matching profiles...


Kirby has excellent book-balancing technique!


2 Comments:

  • At Thu Apr 19, 09:31:00 PM 2007, Blogger Leslie said…

    Ha ha! Look at Kirby and Lily and their clandestine hand-holding.

    I had so much fun that night! But it was so weird....getting together with all of our friends from high school, only now we're all old and stuff.

    I hope you and Lily are both feeling better. I can't wait to get together!

    (And I am FAR from a size zero)!

     
  • At Fri Apr 20, 09:46:00 AM 2007, Blogger Rudy said…

    WOW all your friends kids have cool names! Love it. Looks like you all had a lot of fun... next time you need to bring them to IL to give me a break! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home