Miss Us?
Well, I can't possibly top my last entry, so I won't even try. Nothing like pumpkin suits and DJ Kool, you know? Sorry for the lack of posting, Lily and I have been basically taking it easy since we got back from our road trip to Delaware. Both of us had an ugly case of the sniffles, so we thought it best to stay home. We are planning to be more active this week, I'll let you know how that goes.
Here is a picture of Lily showing off "Dangerous Mimicry in Action" -- she watched my Mom put on eyeliner and now if she ever finds a pen, she tries to color on her own eye. Nice.
We did manage a quick visit with Amy and Brendon on Friday because Lily and I picked up Brendon from school. Lily loves Brendon, she hopped right in a very surprised Brendon's lap. As much as he may play 'cool,' he loves the attention from the little one. Witness the evidence:
This is what my car looks like on some Friday afternoons when we pick Brendon up from school -- he makes farting noises and she thinks its hilarious! In this particular picture, Brendon was farting along with the beat of Justin*Timberlake's "Sexy*Back." Lily was dancing, it was great!
Lily loves our new front yard tree swing (Thanks, Aunt Carol!)

Some of you may roll your eyes if you know me particularly well, but I'm going to *attempt* cloth diapers. We have many on order, so hopefully we will have more to work with that the one cover pictured below. So far, Lily really likes to cloth diapers and they're a lot easier than I thought. I will still probably use disposable at night and when we are out and about, but I figured while we are at home, she should wear cloth. We shall see, but we are excited for now!
Some of you may roll your eyes if you know me particularly well, but I'm going to *attempt* cloth diapers. We have many on order, so hopefully we will have more to work with that the one cover pictured below. So far, Lily really likes to cloth diapers and they're a lot easier than I thought. I will still probably use disposable at night and when we are out and about, but I figured while we are at home, she should wear cloth. We shall see, but we are excited for now!
Labels: Updates
9 Comments:
At Tue Apr 24, 02:25:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
Brendon and Lily are so cute together! And I love her try at eyeliner!
Hope you are on the mend soon, and good luck with the cloth diapers:)
At Tue Apr 24, 02:49:00 PM 2007,
Amy said…
It looks like I got the prob fixed with the blogger and I can now finally post comments.
Lily and Brendon look absolutely adorable in those pics. Brendon loves the little ones, even if he won't admit it.
So cute...
Oh yeah, I won't even comment on the cloth diaper thing...
At Tue Apr 24, 07:16:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
I am glad to know that you can still drive and use the camera :0
I am so excited that you are going to use cloth diapers. It is supposed to help with potty training and is better for the environment.
Miss you! Love You! Give Lily a hug for me.
Also- only three weeks till graduation- I am sooooooo excited.
At Tue Apr 24, 08:13:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Brendon and Lily are such a pair. You can tell they both really enjoy each other's company.
I hope you're both feeling better! I can't wait to see you guys. Playgroup at my new house! Interested?
Good luck with the cloth diapers!
At Tue Apr 24, 08:48:00 PM 2007,
Meagan said…
Brendon is a awesome "big brother" figure to Lily. He will look out for her always. They look so cute. Brendon is grwoing up too darn fast himself. Lily is too sweet. Cloth diapers, YUMMY!!!!
At Thu Apr 26, 09:53:00 AM 2007,
Rachel said…
Wow, cloth diapers? I keep debating with the possibility but I don't know if it's a smart choice for us right now. Let me know how it goes.
I love all the shots of Lily and Brendon. Especially that he tries to act cool but he has a big smile on his face when he's playing with her. :)
At Fri Apr 27, 10:01:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
I could eat her right up! That is some serious stink you got going on there! She is stinking cute.
At Sat Apr 28, 05:46:00 PM 2007,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Yes, we miss you guys like crazy! May 12th is the day at the zoo. Be there or be square!
I'll get better at posting once Andrew starts sleeping like a normal 2 year old. Wait, is there such a thing as a normal 2 year old?
At Sun Apr 29, 09:38:00 PM 2007,
Just the Sous Chef said…
OMG LOVE the dangerous mimicry ... she is such a smart little girl!!! LOVE all the new pics, soooo cute. Good luck on CD. My hubby said NO but I so wanted to try them too. Kee me posted. -TK
Post a Comment
<< Home