250!
For my 250th post, I thought I'd do something special for you all, my faithful readers. I know you will appreciate it.
This is a video of Lily spending time with her Aunt Melissa.
Enjoy.
This is a video of Lily spending time with her Aunt Melissa.
Enjoy.
10 Comments:
At Fri Apr 20, 09:42:00 AM 2007,
Rudy said…
OMG!!! That is so beyond funny and adorable. Your sister is a goof and I enjoy it :)
At Fri Apr 20, 11:51:00 AM 2007,
Anonymous said…
hahaha holy crap.. it's freakin hilarious! I love my dorky cousin :D
At Fri Apr 20, 12:18:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
like I said, that's about the best thing I've ever seen....pure talent at it's best....
At Fri Apr 20, 02:01:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Oh my GAWD. There is nothing cuter than a baby gettin' down to some old skool rap from the 90s. And Melissa is awesome to do that with Lily. Lily has a great aunt!
At Fri Apr 20, 03:33:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
GAH! I AM awesome! Check out those skills! Why have I been blessed with such talent?!?!
At Fri Apr 20, 08:25:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
That was the most awesomely absurd thing I have seen in a long while! After the first few seconds of pure awe and confusion wore off, I burst out laughing. That should be circulated to the whole world and become an internet classic.
At Sat Apr 21, 12:58:00 PM 2007,
Meagan said…
Oh my gosh... that is funny. I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!Melissa is like me in so many weird ways. I do that with Madison and she thinks I'm crazy too. I'm glad you have that video of them, Lily will trip out a few years from now when she sees this. That made my day.
At Sat Apr 21, 05:23:00 PM 2007,
CAGB said…
My favorite moment is Lily doing the head shake. Haha. Wonderful.
At Sun Apr 22, 08:24:00 AM 2007,
M said…
WOW! That was great. Matching pumpkin outfits. 90's club music. Sweet dancing moves. There really was nothing missing from that video!
By the way, Westbrook was breaking it down to the music!
At Wed Apr 25, 05:11:00 AM 2007,
Amy said…
I love watching Lily dance, it is my favorite thing ever!
Post a Comment
<< Home