!--END DROP DOWN MENUE PART TWO OF THREE -->
Labels: Pictures
posted by Lora @ 8:55 AM 7 comments
At Mon Apr 30, 09:13:00 AM 2007, MommyofTwo said…
Lily looks so grown up and beautiful!
At Mon Apr 30, 10:12:00 AM 2007, Rudy said…
What a beauty! She is so amazingly cute and grown. Where exactly did our babies go?
At Mon Apr 30, 12:29:00 PM 2007, Leslie said…
I love it! What a perfect little pose. What did you do to make her look up like that?
At Mon Apr 30, 02:00:00 PM 2007, Just the Sous Chef said…
BEAUTIFUL ... what is she lovingly looking up at? It is beautiful. I can't believe how old our kiddos are getting *snif, snif*. -TK
At Mon Apr 30, 07:09:00 PM 2007, Avery & Hailey said…
So precious! I love her dress!!! Avery and I are planning on being at the zoo on May 12th to meet you guys! Can't wait!
At Mon Apr 30, 08:48:00 PM 2007, Lauren said…
That picture is so great, Lily looks like such a little lady!
At Wed May 02, 09:17:00 PM 2007, Meagan said…
What a darling little princess! she looks like a doll.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Photo Album Another Photo Album Lily's Movie Game On Artfully Born Babywearing Cloth Diapering Sarah's ETSY Shop
My Photography Pics
My Photography Blog
7 Comments:
At Mon Apr 30, 09:13:00 AM 2007,
MommyofTwo said…
Lily looks so grown up and beautiful!
At Mon Apr 30, 10:12:00 AM 2007,
Rudy said…
What a beauty! She is so amazingly cute and grown. Where exactly did our babies go?
At Mon Apr 30, 12:29:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
I love it! What a perfect little pose. What did you do to make her look up like that?
At Mon Apr 30, 02:00:00 PM 2007,
Just the Sous Chef said…
BEAUTIFUL ... what is she lovingly looking up at? It is beautiful. I can't believe how old our kiddos are getting *snif, snif*. -TK
At Mon Apr 30, 07:09:00 PM 2007,
Avery & Hailey said…
So precious! I love her dress!!! Avery and I are planning on being at the zoo on May 12th to meet you guys! Can't wait!
At Mon Apr 30, 08:48:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
That picture is so great, Lily looks like such a little lady!
At Wed May 02, 09:17:00 PM 2007,
Meagan said…
What a darling little princess! she looks like a doll.
Post a Comment
<< Home