Happy Birthday, Westbrook!
Lily's boyfriend, Westbrook, turned one last week and had a shindig this past Saturday to celebrate. The theme was Cinco De Mayo, hence Lily's awesome sombrero.
West enjoyed being hand-fed strawberries by his Aunt Melissa
Sam shared his ice cream with Caiti
With kids this age, it seems impossible to get pictures of anything besides the back of their heads, doesn't it? Lily and her boys enjoy WB's new toy stash
This is what their butts look like covered (remember the bath tub pic?)
In other Lily-related news, Lily has turned even more girly -- she has been carrying around a babydoll. Lily even "feeds" her baby a bottle or sometimes pretend food with a spoon. My favorite part is that she makes a slurping noise while the baby is "eating." When she woke up from nap this morning, she was standing up screaming for me, with Baby laying gently over her shoulder. I wonder if I teach her to change baby's diapers, perhaps she will learn to change her own. Longshot, huh?
Well, here's to a great weekend and many more birthday parties to come!
Labels: Special
4 Comments:
At Mon May 07, 07:54:00 PM 2007,
Test said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
At Mon May 07, 07:56:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Sorry about the first comment! I was signed into my other gmail account.
I want to hear Lily slurping as she feeds her doll! I bet that is too cute. And I LOVE her in the sombrero. That thing is as big as she is!
At Tue May 08, 02:00:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
Lily is all girl, but she is really good at hanging around boys!
Looks like the party was a lot of fun!
At Tue May 08, 05:28:00 PM 2007,
Just the Sous Chef said…
That little Lily is too too cute!!!! LOVE the sombrero. It looks like she didn't mind wearing it. CUTE! -TK
Post a Comment
<< Home