A Day Worth Remembering...
I feel like my life started over on June 1, 2005. Those of you who know me well, will know why. Those of you who don't, will surely know in time. For the first time in a long while, I felt hope and freedom. I want to thank those of you who have been on the journey with me for the past 2 years. Friendship is an invaluable thing. Two years have made all the difference in my world and for that, I am eternally grateful.
The past week has also marked some milestones for others as well. June 6, 2006 was the day that Beth became pregnant with Leah Catherine. June 7, 2006 was the day Mary lost her brother. June 7, 2007 is the day that Catherine gave birth to her daughter, Eleanor. I'm glad to be a part in the smallest of ways, in these journeys. Lots of love to all who are celebrating and mourning today. I am right there with you.
The past week has also marked some milestones for others as well. June 6, 2006 was the day that Beth became pregnant with Leah Catherine. June 7, 2006 was the day Mary lost her brother. June 7, 2007 is the day that Catherine gave birth to her daughter, Eleanor. I'm glad to be a part in the smallest of ways, in these journeys. Lots of love to all who are celebrating and mourning today. I am right there with you.
5 Comments:
At Fri Jun 08, 06:47:00 AM 2007,
Leslie said…
I can only guess what you are talking about, but I think I have a pretty good idea. Our friendship is not conditional - we were your friend when it was rough, and we are there for you now. We can celebrate with you during the good times and help you through the hard times.
Congratulations to you for making it TWO YEARS! That's incredible.
At Fri Jun 08, 06:49:00 AM 2007,
Amy said…
I just want to congratulate you on your two years. I am so incredibly proud of you. This time two years ago, I would have never imagined things would turn out like this. You are an amazing woman and I am grateful to be a part of yours and Lily's lives;)
At Fri Jun 08, 10:05:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
I'm clueless, but I love being your blog buddy!
At Sat Jun 09, 09:53:00 AM 2007,
Meagan said…
Congrats on the 2 years. You have grown to be such a wonderful woman and even more of a great friend. I'm so proud of you and everything thing that you have accomplished over the past 2 years, it's truly amazing. You are such a beautiful person and very awesome. I have always have faith in you and that will never change. LOOK AT YOU!!!! It brings a smile to my face and I"M VERY lucky to have YOU for a dear friend. Love you and keep it up. Also, congrats to Beth too b/c she got that sweet LC!! I remember when she sent me her positive preg test. I can't be any happier with all the great things that happen to my friends and also with me. Cheers (with my apple juice)!! Here's to great years ahead of all of us.
At Sat Jun 09, 09:59:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
Lora, congratulations on your huge accomplishment! We are so glad we met you. Lily is very lucky to have you as a mommy!
Post a Comment
<< Home