You have a beautiful subject! And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog ... with subjects like yours it won't be hard to take great pics. And, really, my only advice ... practice practice practice .. keep snapping that new beautiful camera!!! xxoo
I can't wait till we get to hang again like the summer of '07. Um, with 4 babies we won't be able to ride in the same car -- well until I get my minivan!
7 Comments:
At Mon Nov 17, 08:42:00 PM 2008,
Anonymous said…
What a PERFECT subject she is : )
Have a great last week at work. I can't wait to see you guys.
Love You!
At Tue Nov 18, 01:01:00 AM 2008,
Just the Sous Chef said…
You have a beautiful subject! And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog ... with subjects like yours it won't be hard to take great pics. And, really, my only advice ... practice practice practice .. keep snapping that new beautiful camera!!! xxoo
At Tue Nov 18, 07:44:00 AM 2008,
Amy said…
I really cannot believe how big she has gotten. She is soooo cute.
At Tue Nov 18, 11:25:00 AM 2008,
Anonymous said…
I can't wait till we get to hang again like the summer of '07. Um, with 4 babies we won't be able to ride in the same car -- well until I get my minivan!
At Tue Nov 18, 08:33:00 PM 2008,
Leslie said…
She really is an adorable subject! :)
At Wed Nov 19, 08:30:00 AM 2008,
Avery & Hailey said…
Lily is such a pretty girl! Sorry to hear about your job.
At Wed Nov 19, 04:21:00 PM 2008,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Love the belly pic. Must post more of those.
Lily gets cuter and cuter. She's gotten so big since I last saw you.
Post a Comment
<< Home