Sneaky, Sneaky!
The good news? All the Freddies are eating like Queens!
As an aside, our last day of work/school went well! Lily got a card and a treat bucket from her classmates and I got a lovely lunch and some cute clothes from my coworkers. I'm also happy to report that Lily's school administrator insisted that she come and still perform at the school's Christmas Pageant in early December, as the kids have been practicing hard for it for weeks. I will call Lily's teacher on Monday to confirm, but I think its an awesome idea and one that I'm definately excited for!
Other than that, we're gearing up for a busy next few weeks. I cannot *wait* to get started working with Lily on holiday crafts and shopping. Lily has been very concerned with what she's getting for Christmas, so I'm eager to introduce her to the idea of shopping for someone else and then wrapping and making cards. I think its important to teach her that its about giving, rather than getting. I'm hoping that'll sink in at least a little bit with a 2 year old! My Mom and Brother are in Germany right now and my sister left for Texas yesterday afternoon, so its gonna be a little lonely around here, but luckily, we are trekking to visit Devin's mom on the coast, which Lily is more than excited about. Happy Thanksgiving!
2 Comments:
At Sat Nov 22, 10:44:00 AM 2008,
Amy said…
Wow, if she can find her gifts at two years old, I can't imagine what it will be like when she gets older.
Another fun thing to do with the kids is baking. Brendon loves it. Gearing up for Christmas is so much fun!
At Mon Dec 01, 01:27:00 PM 2008,
Julie R. said…
Your little blond person reminds me a good deal of my little blond person. Lula "found" her giant wooden doll house that's been hiding in plain sight for the last year and a half. It's been half buried and it worked until today. Dratted toddlers!
Post a Comment
<< Home